There is so much happening at Kauai Christian Fellowship this week at both the North Shore and South Shore Campus’ we just had to share. To see all that’s on offer for adults and keiki visit Kauai Christian Fellowship’s website by clicking here.
Starting the week beginning March 20th your keiki can enjoy:
At the North Shore Campus:
• Monday’s from 6:30 pm it’s Shoreline for High School aged keiki. Call Sarah Hill on 652-2729 for more details.
• Tuesday’s from 6:30 pm it’s Edge for Jr. High aged keiki and dinner is provided. Call Sarah Hill on 652-2729 for more details.
• Tuesday’s from 6:30 pm it’s North Campus Prayer. Prayer time with Pastor Steve. Call 635-6558 to find out more.
• Wednesday’s from 6:30 pm it’s Bible Study. Potluck dinner followed by Bible study. Call or text, Steve Thompson at 635-6558, or email him at email@example.com to find out this week’s location. Alternatively you can call Mark Gauthier on 639-3407
At the South Shore Campus:
• Wednesday’s from 7 pm it’s Edge for Jr. High aged keiki. Call Alex Wilson on 559-904-3869 to find out more and email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the text thread for parents.
• Thursday’s from 7 pm it’s Shoreline. Held in the KCF Youth Room. Call Tony Leair on 482-4257 to find out more.
• Thursday’s from 7 pm it’s Women’s Study. With the theme, Stuck, by Jennie Allen. With Liz Harris and Lucinda Teter. “The places we get stuck and the God who sets us free.” Held at the Harris House, 3663 Ilima Place, Lawai. Call 508-789-3549 to find out more.
• Thursday’s from 7 pm it’s Women’s Study. This time the theme is, The Quest, by Beth Moore. With Peggy Robert. Held at 3301 Hailima Rd. Lawai. Call 651-6547 to find out more.
• Sunday’s from 7 pm it’s Shoreline High School Study. With dinner at 5:30 pm and study at 7 pm, this is open to all interested High Schoolers who are thinking about joining the Shoreline community. Held at 3663 Ilima Pl. Kalaheo (Liz & Joe Harris’ Hale). Call John Enns on 278-3034 to find out more.
• Monday’s from 8:30 am it’s Women’s Study. With the The Book of Hebrews. Held at Lori Dill’s Home 2930 Kolepa St. Koloa. Call 651-9759 or email email@example.com to find out more.
• Monday’s from 7 pm it’s Seagulls for Men. A Men’s Bible based open sharing support group. All are welcomed. Call Steve on 652-0515 to find out more.
• Tuesday’s from 7 pm join Pastor Dan as we seek God’s Word in the book of Luke. “For the son of Man came to see, and to save the lost.” With great coffee and desserts. Held in Kalaheo at 4170 Pai St. Kalaheo. Call Dain at 652-6991 to find out more.